mardi 10 juin 2014

The Little Prince - Newsletter #4

Recital Sunday 6/8/2014

Congratulations to all actors for a awesome performance! Only 4 weeks and we could all notice your growth in expression and artistry!
There were many beautiful images to remember but I was unfortunately too busy to capture :/


Summer Camps

Camps 1, 2, and 3 - 7/7-7/11, 7/14-7/18, 7/28-8/1

I am reorganizing my Summer Camps and adding more availabilities. All camps are now for 6-16 yrs old, and all weeks give possibility to attend half camp (AM or PM) or full camp. 
The 3 weeks offered are 7/7-7/11, 7/14-7/18, 7/28-8/1 and are all taking new students. 
Full camps: 9am-3pm, $300; Half camps: 9am-12pm or 12pm-3pm, $150 
All campers are eligible to perform in the full length production of The Little Prince in September at Theater You.
Please check the new dates and availabilities, and I hope your child will take part of this exciting journey! 
Info and Registration click here.
Camp 4 - 8/4-8/8 transferred to Sunnyvale Community Center

I was offered to teach Int/Adv Musical Theater Camp at the Sunnyvale Community Center  8/4-8/8 have accepted. The few students who have signed up for that week may take the camp at the Center or choose to attend one of my other camps on 7/7-7/11, 7/14-7/18, or 7/28-8/1.  I am sorry if this causes you any inconvenience.
This Int/Adv camp is offered to children 8-17 years old who have attended 2 Musical Theater camps at the Center, but exception would be made to my students if I refer them.
Please contact me if your child (7 y-o and up) has worked with me and needs referral to sign up there.

Performances

SUN   Sept 21 - 2pm
SAT  Sept 27 - 7pm
SUN  Sept 28 - 2pm
Theater You - Mountain View


Have a nice rest, and I'll see some of you in July!


Hao Bach-Thai Lueckhoff
Expressive Coach | Artistic Director
HaoExpression || www.HaoExpression.org
Follow me on Facebook || www.facebook.com/HaoExpression

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire